Featured Post

A Review of More Tales from the House by R.K.B. Kirin

A wonderful and detailed review by Tera over on Succubus.net.  Check out her other reviews if you're looking for other supernatural erot...

Sunday, June 26, 2016

The talented artist Omac inspired the character of Selina in the Shadowlust series, and he has a new pic over on his DeviantArt page.   It's one for the summer season.

Summer Time by OMac

I'm really hoping this July 4th weekend will give me a chance to kick myself into writing more.  I was doing all right at the beginning of the year, but my goal of a story a month has fallen away.  At least I've started over on Literotica, so I'm hoping I'll be able to do either free Literotica stories or ebooks depending on which I'm inspired at the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment