Featured Post

A Review of More Tales from the House by R.K.B. Kirin

A wonderful and detailed review by Tera over on Succubus.net.  Check out her other reviews if you're looking for other supernatural erot...

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

I guess I should have mentioned that I had to go out of town for the last week because of my job.  I suppose I should have been blogging about that, but there's really nothing too exciting about living out of a hotel for a week in a town with a population under 4000.   But that's over and....


It is good to be back home.

This GIF reminded me about the Independence Day sequel that's coming out.  I enjoyed the first one but I am not giving high expectations for the sequel.  It's always difficult to do a decent sequel and the trailers haven't convinced me this will be worth the price of a ticket.   I've read that the flop of After Earth is the reason Will Smith did not want to do another science fiction movie with a father-son theme.   I'm really not sure having him would help with a movie that feels more like a cash-grab rather than a legitimate sequel for the fans.  

No comments:

Post a Comment