Featured Post

A Review of More Tales from the House by R.K.B. Kirin

A wonderful and detailed review by Tera over on Succubus.net.  Check out her other reviews if you're looking for other supernatural erot...

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Sometimes timing is everything.

I usually have horrible timing and I just try to prepare for it knowing that things will go wrong.  But sometimes, just sometimes, things go well. And sometimes they even go really well.

I try to do my taxes early, and I finished them online last month. Or at least I *thought* I did. It turns out they were not actually submitted even though the website said "Your taxes are done". I just found out today (17th) and I thought I'd be hit with a late fee, but this year taxes are due on the 18th because of Washington D.C. Emancipation Day.   That was a nice surprise.

Another shockingly good case of timing has been my lease renewal.  At this moment, I may not want to get into another year long lease, so I renewed for only 3 months which now gives me much more flexibility.

Now I'm starting to worry all this good timing is going to swing back, but then maybe my daily, low-level bad timing just keeps building up until I get bursts of good timing.  I guess that's not a bad way to have it :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment