Featured Post

A Review of More Tales from the House by R.K.B. Kirin

A wonderful and detailed review by Tera over on Succubus.net.  Check out her other reviews if you're looking for other supernatural erot...

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

I am back from my business trip and it has been a reminder to me that there are many jobs out there where one doesn't need to travel.  In fact, I dare say that most jobs in the world do not require getting on a plane to spend an entire week sleeping on a strange bed.  

That's not to say anything against who live that lifestyle or get fulfillment in the sense they are part of the 'movers and shakers' depicted so often in airline or hotel commercials.   But I rather believe there is a good amount of moving and shaking that can be done within one's own locality, and I have never had any need to find fulfillment in unfamiliar places.

Also unpacking sucks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment